Sunday, April 29, 2012

Zucchini…again.

Ok so I basically did the same thing as last time, but with some slight variations.



Yes I did sitr-fry my zucchini again, but I left them in whole circles instead of cutting them in half (I was really proud of myself).



To change up my dish from the last one I made, I added some teriyaki stir-fry sauce. Do you like how the bottle is strategically placed to show what I'm pouring into the pan? It was actually rather difficult to pour with one hand and take a picture with the other, but I'm amazing and I did it.


Voila! My teriyaki chicken and teriyaki stir-fry zucchini. It still looks kinda funny, one day I will learn how to take professional pictures of food. I know that this was very similar to my last dish, but I'm taking baby steps.

I'm excited to start a new veggie next week and I already have a couple of fun recipes I want to try, but more about that next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment