Thursday, November 20, 2014

Italian Turkey, Bean, and Spinach Soup- First Reader Submission!



Last night I made my first reader-submitted recipe! This recipe was sent to me by one of my great friends from college, Kara Bishop (well she was Kara Shirley when I met her). Here's me and the gorgeous girl now.


I was so excited when I got her message. It was perfect.

Hey I just sent you some vegetable recipes on pinterest we like that aren't very vegetabley feel free to ignore them if they sound totally nasty!


"aren't very vegetabley"- she knows me so well. 



Well, I really liked it. As you can see from my picture, I left out the tomatoes. I figured one vegetable was good enough for a veggie hater like me. Definitely planning on making this again. I want to maybe try it with sausage instead of turkey next time.

Making yummy homemade soup was not the only domestic thing I did yesterday. Believe it or not I actually made this "Give Thanks" banner. Totally painted the letters and everything.


Kind of cute huh? I can't remember the last time I actually made something like this. Yup, yesterday was definitively a good "Domestic Goddess" day for me.




























No comments:

Post a Comment