Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies


Tonight I made one of my favorite cookies. My family's Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies. There are recipes for this cookie everywhere online, but I used the recipe from our super secret family cookbook.

Well, an abridged version anyway.


My little sister made these for all us kids as a Christmas present a few years back.

Time to break out the Reese's.





The best part of the night was serving these cookies fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk to our guests.


I told them all that they had to pose so I could take pictures for my blog. It was the price for enjoying my delicious cookies. 


Jon panicked when I told him to pose. Guess he couldn't handle the pressure of being a cookie model.


Dan, on the other hand, took his cookie modeling job very seriously. 




Then there's my brother, Austin. You can totally tell that he is very used to me making him pose for pictures with my food.


I got a pretty good compliment on my cookies by Jon. He said, 

"On a scale from one to even, I just can't."






No comments:

Post a Comment